Welcome To Student Discussion Blog Site. +2348060106302
Custom Search

Wednesday, October 27, 2010

GOOD NEWS


This is a wonderful opportunity you can’t afford to miss, if only you can say yes to Jesus invitation, all you need to do is to open your heart, Jesus today as your lord and personal savior and you will be saved from your sins, on the cross Jesus died for you. Come to him today and drop all these loads on the foot of the cross say: Jesus today I acknowledge you as my lord and personal savior, I am sorry for my sins forgive me, I will not do them again; give me the power to live above sin I have opened the door of my heart, come into my life and make me whole.

If you have just said these prayers I want you to know that something new has started in your life, all you need to do is get a copy of the bible and begin to study it day and night start a prayer life, the comforter the holy spirit is there to help you, don’t stay at home start going to a bible believing and living church.
don’t pay anyone to pray for you because you have access into the presence of God your father in heaven through the blood of Jesus.

No comments:

Post a Comment